Coonara Compact Inbuilt Wood Burning Fireplace
Includes Std Inb Flue Kit
COONARA COMPACT-INBUILT-CHARCOALRead more
The stunning inbuilt Compact combines elegant design with space efficiency and outstanding warmth.
A compact woodheater that is ideal for use in smaller spaces in terms of size, it looks aesthetically appealing in both contemporary and traditional homes and has the ability to provide comfort and warmth for living areas up to 92 sq metres.
- Patented folded steel firebox
- Full width firebox opening for largest viewing area.
- 5mm thick neo ceramic self cleaning glass
- Low clearance to combustible materials for minimum floor space loss
- 3 speed fan
- One touch easy - effective temperature control
- AS2918 clearances to combustible materials
- AS4012 power output and efficiency
- AS4013 flue gas emissions
- AS/NZS1044 electromagnetic compatibility
Specifications and Clearances
- H 645 x W 800 x D 485
- Firebox H 525 x W 515 x D 400
- Heating Capacity up to 92 Average kW output on High 7.9
- Hot air outlet to underside of mantelpiece - 450
- Hot air outlet to mantelpiece uprights 20
- Heater to nearest side wall 350
- Hearth width 803
- Front of Heater to front of Hearth 350
- Hearth thickness - 108
- (All dimensions in mm)
The prices indicated DO NOT include FLUE or INSTALATION. Please contact the store to discus your fluing requirements.
If the insert is NOT being placed into a MASONRY FIREPLACE, then a ZERO CLEARANCE BOX (AU$1590) is REQUIRED
Please note that the colour may differ from that of the picture shown