Jetmaster Universal Inserts Wood Burning Fireplaces
The Jetmaster Universal wood burning fireplace will enhance the comfort and warmth of any home. From traditional to contemporary, the design options with the Jetmaster universal are endless.
The Jetmaster produces radiant heat plus convected heat naturally and it is designed to draw in cold air, heat it and then as it rises vent it out as a stream of hot air.
Minimal brickwork is needed. If you already have an existing fireplace then it is simply a matter of sliding the appropriate sized box into the brick fireplace and using the existing chimney. No additional fluing is required.
The wood is burnt down to a fine ash in the logpan, ensuring minimal cleaning and a slower burn rate. In fact, the logpan only needs to be cleaned once or twice a season depending on frequency of use.
There are over 12 sizes available.Read more
- Energy saving efficiency as the damper system slow downs and controls the rate of burning
- Five times more heat than an average brick fireplace with half the wood consumption
- Burning sustainable timber from F.A.A suppliers is greenhouse neutral
- Fire is approved under Emission Standard AS 4013
- Child safe, plus hook-on safety screen so fire can be left unattended
- Zero clearance fireboxes available for new constructions
- Unconditional 15 year guarantee on the Jetmaster firebox