1. For Orders And Listings:
Please note, every effort is made to provide detailed and accurate information on every item. As mistakes can happen we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund your purchase.
Once you have placed your order we will be in touch to organise the delivery or pick up. We generally deliver within a few days however stock may have to be transported interstate to complete your order. If at any time prior to dispatch you are not satisfied you may cancel your order for a full refund.
2. Your Privacy:
Burning Log Outdoor Indoor is committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who shops or interacts with us, and this policy sets out our commitment to you on privacy. We take this responsibility seriously and ensure that we comply with our obligations under the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 whenever your personal information is collected, used or shared.
Our commitment to you:
- always use fair and lawful means of collecting your information, and in most circumstances collect your information directly from you;
- handle your information securely and carefully, and only use your information if necessary to deliver you a service, or perform other necessary business functions and activities;
- not use your information for purposes unrelated to our services without first obtaining your consent; and
- wherever possible give you the option of interacting anonymously with us, if practicable and lawful to do so
The information we may collect:
The type of personal information we collect will depend on the service or interaction, but may include name, address, phone and other contact details, merchandise information, and method of payment.
Why we collect your information:
We may collect your information for a number of reasons including to:
- deliver products to you,
- complete other transactions with you or on your behalf,
- improve our service,
- protect against fraud or theft, and
- provide offers that may be of interest or benefit to you.
2. How We Collect Your Information:
The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied directly by you when you give us your details, place an order for goods or services, provide feedback to us, or shop in our store.
3. How We Collect Your Information:
Burning Log Outdoor Indoor will NOT sell your information to other parties. However, we often need to share your information with companies who perform parts of our service - this includes delivery companies. Where we share your information, Burning Log Outdoor Indoor will ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy. Where we store your information, Burning Log Outdoor Indoor will take all reasonable steps to store your information securely and to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
4. Access To Your Information:
If you wish to access your information or have your information destroyed, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that if your contact information is destroyed we will be unable to supply replacement receipts, should they be required.
5. Direct Marketing:
If you do not wish to be contacted by Burning Log Outdoor Indoor (about special offers, discounts or other promotional events) email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 9986 2251
6. Other Websites:
Burning Log Outdoor Indoor is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites that are linked to our website. Please take care and check the relevant privacy policies of these external websites before disclosing your information.
7. More Information:
Please note that the online and in-store policies may vary; if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
8. Payment Policy:
The following payment methods are accepted:
- Master Card & Visa
- Direct Deposit (details will be provided upon request)
- Cash (Pick up only).
9. Returns Policy:
- For warranty claims please contact us to discuss the matter and provide digital photographs wherever possible.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the receipt of the item. All costs associated with the return of the item must be borne by the purchaser.
- Items must be in saleable condition and in their original packaging.
- Upon the receipt of the product and a successful inspection a full refund will be offered - less shipping.
- If the item is damaged upon receipt, you must contact us immediately to report the damage….otherwise the responsibility for the damage will be borne by the receiver.
10. Shipping Policy:
- Listing prices do not include delivery unless specified in the product description.
- Shipping to Australian mainland. Please provide postcode for an accurate delivery cost prior to purchasing the product.
- For international orders please contact us before purchasing
- No P.O. Box Delivery.
- Items will be generally dispatched 1-3 working days after receiving full payment if this is suitable for the receiver. For Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle, Wollongong and the Central Coast we have experienced dtaff who will deliver your goods. Outside of these areas we will use trusted couriers.
- Please refer product description to ensure that this specific item is available for shipping or pick-up only.
- Delivery is offered it is to the front of the property only and does not include assembly, unpacking or carton removal.