Ecosmart Ethanol Firepit Stix in Black
A fireplace with a contemporary twist on the traditional campfire, designed by acclaimed Barcelona-based designer Hiroshi Tsunoda. Echoing Hiroshi’s signature style of geometric figures, Stix consists of varying-sized tubular stainless steel ‘sticks’, creating a visually striking and practical fire for indoor and alfresco environments.
A stylishly elegant and practical hearth for lovers of outdoor (and indoor) living.
- Colours: Stainless Steel, Black, Brass or Copper
- Fuel: Bioethanol
Standard delivery provides ground delivery to the easiest access point on your property and does not include inside delivery, packaging removal, or assembly.
Sydney - Melbourne - Central Coast - Newcastle - Canberra - Wollongong -Brisbane - Gold Coast -Adelaide
This product includes
1 x Ecosmart Ethanol Stix Firepit - Brass
The Stix comes with accessories to ensure its safe operation including Jerry Can, Fire Lighter, Lighting Rod, and AB3 burner.
- Campfire with a Twist: Contemporary stainless steel fire design that evokes the mood and magnetism of a traditional campfire.
- Simply Situated: Fully portable with no need for a utility connection, effortlessly set up and easily repositioned, Stix's bright flame will keep you captivated as well as comfortable for over 8 hours.
- Design Versatility: Clever combination of stainless steel sticks secured around an efficient 2.5L ethanol burner.
- Monochromatic Hues: Effortlessly set up and easily repositioned, its bright flame will keep you captivated.
- No Fumes, No Smoke: The Stix concept still guards to the traditional warmth of fire, but without the mess. Powered by clean-burning, environmentally-friendly bioethanol.
- Award Winning: Winner of the Good Design Award 2011, Australian International Design Awards; DesignEx Best New Product 2011; USA’s 2011 IIDA/HD Award for Excellence.
HEATS ON AVERAGE
- WEIGHT14kg [30.86lb]
- MODEL DIMENSIONS mm [in]L 557 [21.9]W 556 [21.9]H 780 [30.7]
- APPLICATIONOutdoor & Indoor
- MATERIALSStainless Steel Grade 304
Is E-NRG Ethanol The Same As Gel Fuel? Can I Use Gel Fuel In My Fire?
e-NRG is a liquid fuel and is NOT the same as gel fuels. Gel fuels have added thickening agents that can reduce the heat output and fuel efficiency. It can also leavestickyresidue in the burner, which will eventually affect safe operation. Gel fuels are used only on burners specifically designed to use them. EcoSmart Fires are designed and manufactured to burn only e-NRG liquid ethanol. Other fuels, especially gels, are not recommended. In fact, the use of brands other than e-NRG voids the burner’s warranty.
Does E-NRG Burn Yellow Or Blue?
e-NRG is formulated to consistently burn its signature bright orangecolourso you get maximum enjoyment out of your e-NRG burning fireplace.
Is This The Same Ethanol I Can Buy At Gas Stations?
No. The ethanol sold at gas stations is in no way similar to e-NRG.
Can I Roast Marshmallows Or Perform Other Cooking Procedures Over The Fire?
e-NRG has been formulated and tested for burning purposes only. EcoSmart does not condone e-NRG to be used for any purpose other than for recommended use within our burners.
Is It Required That I Use A Jerry Can To Operate E-NRG Or Can I Pour E-NRG Directly Into The Burner?
Yes, we provide jerry cans, lighting rods and lighters with every burner because we want you to have the highest quality and safest experience possible when using our products. The jerry can ensure that you don’t splash ethanol when pouring or overfill the burner.
If you add the adaptor to the e-NRG bottle the Safety Spout can be connected to the bottle - only then can you use the e-NRG bottle to fill the burner. Filling from the bottle without an attached safety spout can result in serious injury.
Can Other Ethanol Brands Be Used In Place Of E-NRG?
e-NRG is the only recommended fuel for use in EcoSmart Fires and use of other fuel brands will void the warranty. We have not worked with or tested other ethanol brands in conjunction with our burners and cannot speak to their performance or safety. Other brands can also leave residue or unsightly staining, and no one wants a dirty burner.
EcoSmart Fire Warranty
Two Year -Warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, finished and powder coated.
One Year- Warranty from date of purchase on mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, cement, glass, leather, fabric, and MDF (painted or cement rendered).
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture, and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect. For more information please visit