Ecosmart Ethanol Firepit Mix 600
Crafted in the outdoor ‘fire pit’ style but with many unique differences, the all-weather MIX 600 (little “sister” of the MIX 800) will be the centre of attention at every gathering. The circular design evokes the much-loved tradition of bringing people together around an open fire on a starry night. Equally at home in a true alfresco setting or contemporary outdoor room, the simple, elegant shape and flickering flame will instantly vamp up any architectural environment.
- Colours: Natural, Bone, Graphite or Rust
- Fuel: Bioethanol
Standard delivery provides ground delivery to the easiest access point on your property and does not include inside delivery, packaging removal, or assembly.
Sydney - Melbourne - Central Coast - Newcastle - Canberra - Wollongong -Brisbane - Gold Coast -Adelaide.
This product includes
1 x Ecosmart Ethanol Mix 600 Firepit - Graphite with Black Pebbles
The Mix 600 firepit comes with accessories to ensure its safe operation including Jerry Can, Fire Lighter,LightingRodandburner.
- Aesthetics and Endurance: Constructed from hardwearing, weather-resistant, lightweight concrete composite.
- Easily Personalised: To personalise the appearancee, simply add your chosen fire-rated decorative media to the platform surrounding the ethanol burner.
- Perfectly Positioned: Whether a pool deck or patio, open space or outdoor room, MIX Fire Bowls instantly enhance the atmosphere, creating a distinctive design feature.
- Minimum Fuss: Delivering the ambience of an open fire – but minus the mess, odour, sparks and soot due to the clean-burning, eco-friendly e-NRG bioethanol.
- Earthy Tones: Available in four concrete hues – Natural, Bone, Graphite and Rust.
- Dual Options: MIX Fire Bowls are available in two sizes – the smaller MIX 600 (with AB3 Burner) and larger MIX 850 (AB8 Burner).
- Fluid™ Concrete Technology NEW: Our proprietary technology offers a streamlined yet sophisticated system that delivers exceptionally robust, handcrafted products.
HEATS ON AVERAGE
- WEIGHT23.40kg [51.59lb]
- MODEL DIMENSIONS mm [in]L 600 [23.6]W 600 [23.6]H 235 [9.3]
- APPLICATIONOutdoor & Indoor
- MATERIALSConcrete Composite, Stainless Steel Grade 304
Is E-NRG Ethanol The Same As Gel Fuel? Can I Use Gel Fuel In My Fire?
e-NRG is a liquid fuel and is NOT the same as gel fuels. Gel fuels have added thickening agents that can reduce the heat output and fuel efficiency. It can also leavestickyresidue in the burner, which will eventually affect safe operation. Gel fuels are used only on burners specifically designed to use them. EcoSmartFiresaredesigned and manufactured to burn only e-NRG liquid ethanol. Other fuels, especially gels, are not recommended. In fact, the use of brands other than e-NRG voids the burner’s warranty.
Does E-NRG Burn Yellow Or Blue?
e-NRG is formulated to consistently burn its signature bright orangecolourso you get maximum enjoyment out of your e-NRG burning fireplace.
Is This The Same Ethanol I Can Buy At Gas Stations?
No. The ethanol sold at gas stations is in no way similar to e-NRG.
Can I Roast Marshmallows Or Perform Other Cooking Procedures Over The Fire?
e-NRG has been formulated and tested for burning purposes only. EcoSmart does not condone e-NRG to be used for any purpose other than for recommended use within our burners.
Is It Required That I Use A Jerry Can To Operate E-NRG Or Can I Pour E-NRG Directly Into The Burner?
Yes, we provide jerry cans, lighting rods and lighters with every burner because we want you to have the highest quality and safest experience possible when using our products. The jerry canensuresthat you don’t splash ethanol when pouring or overfill the burner.
If you add the adaptor to the e-NRG bottle the Safety Spout can be connected to the bottle - only then can you use the e-NRG bottle to fill the burner. Filling from the bottle without an attached safety spout can result in serious injury.
Can Other Ethanol Brands Be Used In Place Of E-NRG?
e-NRG is the only recommended fuel for use in EcoSmart Fires and use of other fuel brands will void the warranty. We have not worked with or tested other ethanol brands in conjunction with our burners and cannot speak to their performance or safety. Other brands can also leave residue or unsightly staining, and no one wants a dirty burner.
EcoSmart Fire Warranty
Two Year -Warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
One Year- Warranty from date of purchase on mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, cement, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered).
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect. For more information please visit Eco Smart Fire.