Corfu Table with Astra chairs 9pc Outdoor Teak Setting
Corfu 220cm Teak Dining Table with Astra Dining Chairs 9pc Outdoor Furniture Setting. Introducing our Corfu outdoor furniture collection, new for this season. Using the world’s finest materials for outdoor furniture. Made from hardy, tight grain teak and light weight rust free aluminium. Corfu outdoor dining collection combines the best materials of teak outdoor furniture with the contemporary good looks of aluminium. Outdoor dining chair, the Astra, is stackable and features teak arms with an aluminium frame complimenting the Corfu dining table.
Corfu 220cm Teak Table x1: $1395.00
Astra Dining Chair x8: $229.00 per Chair
Corfu Table with Astra Chairs 9pc Outdoor Dining Setting -Charcoal
- Corfu collection new for this season, using the world’s finest materials for outdoor furniture.
- Hardy, tight grained teak provides a super strong outdoor dining table
- FSC certified teak
- Light weight, rust free aluminium table frame and dining chairs
- Low maintenance, long lasting outdoor furniture
- Charcoal frame with timber table top provides a stunning industrial inspired style to your outdoor space
- Astra dining chair features a teak arm and aluminium frame to match the Corfu dining table
- Stackable dining chair, easy for storage
Corfu Outdoor Dining Table:
Table Top Material: Teak
Table Top Colour: Natural
Frame Material: Aluminium
Frame Colour: Charcoal
Dimensions: 220 x 100cm
Astra Outdoor Dining Chair:
Chair Material: Teak Arms & Aluminium Frame
Chair Colour: Charcoal
Cushion Material: Spun Polyester
Cushion Colour: Alpha Grey
5 year warranty on the Aluminium frame
1 year warranty on Teak
1 year warranty on Spun polyester cushions
Care and Maintenance:
Table requires some assembly
Any accessories displayed are not included in price
Outdoor Elegance selects materials and designs for our product range that allow our furniture to be used in the outdoors. Like everything there are varying degrees of performance to be expected from your setting depending on the specific materials used and the environment they are used in.
Obviously a setting kept in a covered area is going to have a longer lifespan than say one kept uncovered with full exposure to the elements.
These factors should be taken into account when selecting your setting and how you go about protecting it.Click here for our warranty and returns policies