Marseilles 316 SS Dining Setting - 220/ 340 x 100 Natural Teak Extension Table
From Royalle Outdoor Furniture the Marseilles 340cm Extension Teak table with 316 Stainless Steel frame. Teak is considered to be the best wood to use for outdoor furniture, as it is an immensely stable timber that has a high oil content, a natural water repellent that is virtually immune to rotting and termites. Recycled teak is truly unique in character with every piece having variations. The 316 Stainless Steel frame features a high resistance to rust. It has an innate ability to form a protective surface that prevents corrosion. 316 Stainless Steel is highly recommended for coastal environments.Read more
Marseille Outdoor Extension Table with 316 Stainless Steel Frame -220 / 340 x 100cm
- Hardy, tight grained recycled teak provides a super strong table
- teak is to be considered the best wood to use for outdoor furniture as it is immensely stable timber that has high oil content, a natural water repellent that is virtually immune to rotting and termites.
- recycled teak is truly unique in character with every piece having variations
- 316 stainless steel table frame has a high resistance to rust. It has an innate ability to form a protective surface that prevents corrosion.
- For Outdoor furniture applications stainless steel is an ideal corrosion resistant material that will withstand long term exposure to the environment .
- Extension tables allows you the flexibility to entertain larger groups of people
Material: Recycled teak with 316 Stainless Steel Frame
Extension Open Dimensions: 340 x 100cm
Extension Closed Dimensions: 220 x 100cm
Seats: 8 when closed, 10-12 when fully extended
Care And Maintenance:
- We highly recommend the use of the Golden Care Teak Protector and Teak Shield to ensure your furniture is protected
5 year Warranty on Teak
Any accessories displayed are not included in price
The table requires some assembly
Outdoor Elegance selects materials and designs for our product range that allow our furniture to be used in the outdoors. Like everything there are varying degrees of performance to be expected from your setting depending on the specific materials used and the environment they are used in.
Obviously a setting kept in a covered area is going to have a longer lifespan than say one kept uncovered with full exposure to the elements.
These factors should be taken into account when selecting your setting and how you go about protecting it.Click here for our warranty and returns policies