Ecosmart Ethanol Fireplace Grate Scope 700
With its bold appearance and elongated flame, the Scope 700 instantly transforms a traditional brick fireplace into an environmentally friendly heating solution – without the need to engage an expert interior designer.
Making an instant style statement in both classic and contemporary settings, the Scope 700 takes the griddle pan aesthetic of the grooved fireplace grate and extends it to accommodate EcoSmart’s XL700 Burner.
- Colours: Black
- Fuel: Bioethanol
- Easy Installation: Simply place your fireplace grate on a level non-combustible platform within an existing (or newly constructed) fireplace cavity and then fill with liquid e-NRG bio-ethanol.
- Maximise Heat Output: Increase efficiency of the grate by closing the dampener or blocking off the chimney with a metal plate.
- Eco-Friendly Fuel Source: The Scope 700 is fuelled by liquid bioethanol, an environmentally friendly, readily available, renewable fuel source.
- Renovator’s Dream: No longer the exclusive domain of expert interior designers, converting an old fireplace couldn't be easier with EcoSmart Fires.
- Rust-treated Steel: The Scope 700 is constructed from durable, rust-treated steel and finished in a chic black Teflon coating.
- Included Accessories: Operational accessories designed for safe and ergonomic fire ignition and extinguishing are included.
HEATS ON AVERAGE
- WEIGHT30.60kg [67.46lb]
- MODEL DIMENSIONS mm [in]L 835 [32.9]W 320 [12.6]H 150 [5.9]
- MATERIALSMild Steel