Ecosmart Ethanol Fireplace Grate Scope 500
Designed to complement traditional hearths and custom spaces, EcoSmart’s Scope 500 makes it easy to reinvigorate an old, disused, wood-burning fireplace. Equally at home in both residential and commercial settings, the grooved grate design accommodates the XL500 Burner so its fits snugly in wide hearths.
EcoSmart’s Fireplace Grates enable architects, interior designers and homeowners to create a unique fireplace feature without the costs associated with installing a chimney, flue, or gas connection.
- Colours: Black
- Fuel: Bioethanol
- Easy Installation: Simply place your fireplace grate on a level non-combustible platform within an existing (or newly constructed) fireplace cavity and then fill with liquid e-NRG bio-ethanol.
- Maximise Heat Output: Increase efficiency of the grate by closing the dampener or blocking off the chimney with a metal plate.
- Eco-Friendly Fuel Source: The Scope 500 is fuelled by liquid bioethanol, an environmentally friendly, readily available, renewable fuel source.
- Renovator’s Dream: No longer the exclusive domain of expert interior designers, converting an old fireplace couldn't be easier with EcoSmart Fires.
- Rust-treated Steel: The Scope 500 is constructed from durable, rust-treated steel and finished in a chic black Teflon coating.
- Included Accessories: Operational accessories designed for safe and ergonomic fire ignition and extinguishing are included.
HEATS ON AVERAGE
- WEIGHT24.10kg [53.13lb]
- MODEL DIMENSIONS mm [in]L 644 [25.4]W 320 [12.6]H 150 [5.9]
- MATERIALSMild Steel
- COLOURSGrates come with Black Burners.
This model is manufacturer approved for use with the UL Listed XL500 Burner.