Herschel Pulsar 2400 Hanging Infared Electric Heater
The Pulsar is our zero light designer space heater which can be suspended from high ceilings. The Pulsar will directly warm people below the heater and so can be used in applications such as reception areas, restaurants and public areas. When used in smaller enclosed spaces such as hallways Pulsar will heat the zone and the room itself.
Pulsar is made in Ireland from high quality materials and is completely maintenance free. The heater takes around 10 minutes to warm up and should be used in conjunction with Herschel IQ controls.
The black Pulsar is 2400W and will heat enclosed indoor areas of 12-20m2 from a height of up to 2.8m. These areas are a guideline only and will be impacted by airflow and ambient temperatures. Dependent upon the property age/type, insulation levels and levels of airflow present, the number of heaters required and running times will vary. For larger domestic or commercial projects we recommend Herschel carry out a survey or detailed desktop assessment.Read more
- Surface: Black enamelled steel
- Heating element: Ceramic heating elements
- Voltage: 230 Volt, 50 Hz
- Electromagnetic tolerance: Low emission
- Protection class: IP 20 (Installation)
- Certificates and Reports: CE
- Guarantee: 12 months (excludes any cost of installation or consequential losses)
- Black (2400 Watts)
- Hanging System: This unit is for ceiling mounting only and must be installed beyond the reach of people due to the high surface temperature.
- Heated Zone: 15m2 (1800W) and 20m2 (2400W)
The heater will directly warm people and objects within the Heated Zone (note: air movement may reduce area coverage). Within enclosed areas the thermal mass of the building will also be heated. This will increase the ambient temperature and dependent upon the property age/type and insulation, may increase the effective heated area by up to 100%. For larger commercial projects or where different mounting heights are required we would always recommend Herschel carry out a survey or detailed desktop assessment.
|Watts||Panel size cm||Heated area|
|2400 (Black)||80 cm dia.||20 m2 from 2.8m height|