Herschel Aspect XL 1950 Infared Outdoor Heater
The Aspect XL is an energy-efficient, space heating solution for indoor space heating and covered, sheltered outdoor use. It is particularly suited for those applications where an aesthetically pleasing comfort heating solution with zero light is preferred. Office reception areas, shops, hotels, churches, restaurants, public halls, covered patios or terraces and anywhere within the public eye.
Utilising specially developed convex ceramic emitters in a high quality extruded and anodised aluminium body. The groundbreaking design of the convex insulated elements, complete with triple reflectors, projects far infrared heat forwards. The result is greater efficiency, a wider spread and throw and increased comfort levels. Unique only to Herschel, no other heater available utilises this technology. Other features include:
- Silent operation, without fumes – consequently raising no health and safety issues;
- Cheaper installation than oil or gas alternatives – all you require is electric cable;
- No maintenance;
- Zoning so heat is “focused” exactly where you want it;
- No red glow;
- Lower consumption levels.
- Up to 30% more efficient than quartz and halogen heaters
- No maintenance
- Long lifetime –solid state technology with no need to replace bulbs
- Stylish looks and cutting edge design with aluminium grill as standard
- Manufactured in Europe to very high quality and European safety standards
- Designed to gently warm people and buildings without fierce heat and almost zero light
- For use indoors or outdoors in areas with low air / wind movement
- Warm up time < 5 mins
- Convex design increases spread and throw of far infrared heat
- Available in 1300 & 1950 watts
The Herschel Aspect XL must be located in a position to allow proper and efficient use but one that ensures hot parts are not touched accidentally. The recommended installation height of the Aspect XL is 2.3m to 2.5m (90”-98”) from the floor and under no circumstances is it to be installed at less than 1.8m from the floor. In all cases it should be installed at a height where it cannot be touched in operation. Consideration should be given to any temporary or occasional additions such as stages or platforms, and the height should be adjusted accordingly. The Herschel Aspect XL should be firmly and permanently attached to the wall using the bracket supplied, with the heaters angled down at 60 degrees from vertical.
- Element: 2 or 3 convex ceramic longwave Infrared emitters (3-10 microns)
- Body: High quality extruded and anodised aluminium body
- Dimensions 1950W: 800 x 95 x 138mm
- Voltage: 230V, 50 Hz 1950W units.
- Warm-up time: <5 minutes
- Effective waveband: 3 – 10µm
- Weight: 4.4kg (1950W)
- Warranty: 5 years, excluding Ceramic Elements (12 months).
- Protection: IP Rating IPX4
- Mounting: Recommended mounting at 2.3-2.5m.
- 1950 Watts giving a 4.5-9m2 heated zone outdoors; 9-12m2 heated zone indoors.
The heater will directly warm people and objects within the Heated Zone (note: air movement may reduce area coverage). Within enclosed areas the thermal mass of the building will also be heated within the entire zone. Dependent upon the property age/type, insulation levels, number of heaters used and running times this will increase the ambient temperatures. For larger commercial projects or where different mounting heights are required we would always recommend Herschel carry out a survey or detailed desktop assessment.
Please note: In areas with air movement/wind the directional Far Infrared spread may reduce by 1/3 to ½. In these areas we recommend mounting at the lowest height and proportionally increasing the number of heaters.